BMS Service Engineer. (Auckland Office)
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Trade Certified in either Electrical or Refrigeration will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software (Excel and word).
- Complete paperwork on-time including time sheets, expense reports, posting of work orders, on-site documentation and project status reports.
- Aid in creation of Control system specifications, component specifications, and testing.
- Responsible for day to day service and commissioning jobs.
- Assisting Senior engineers with project tasks.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Excellent Organizational Skills. Excels at New and Unusual Challenges.
- Team Player.
- Works Well Independently.
- Outstanding Attendance/Punctuality. Excellent interpersonal relationship with clients.
- Willingness to travel aboard and within New Zealand.
- Applicants must be eligible to work and live in New Zealand.
- Please forward all CV’s to email@example.com